Naturopathic medicine is a distinct system of primary health care -an art, science, philosophy and practice of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illness. Naturopathic care focuses on treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. Treating the symptoms of an illness is like popping a pill whenever you get a headache. The job of the medication is to stop the pain and it does. But then you get another headache a few days later. Why? Because something else is going on that your body is trying to alert you to. Symptoms are warning signs that something is wrong and the longer they’re ignored, or swept under the rug with a pill, the stronger the underlying condition becomes.
In our work as naturopathic physicians, we’ll help you discover the underlying causes of your symptoms and work with you to heal your body. Whether you’ve had a throbbing headache for months, your child has a sniffle, or you just want to know what’s going on in your body, naturopathic care can return your body to its natural, healthy rhythms.
We take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and support you every step of the way. Whether you are experiencing new symptoms, ongoing conditions or would like to feel more vital, we can help.
Below is a partial list of conditions with which patients present:
Lyme disease & other tick borne illnesses, Colds & flus, Allergies, pneumonia, bronchitis
IBS, Crohn disease, SIBO, colitis, food intolerances and sensitivities, digestive problems, reflux (GERD), diarrhea, constipation.
Hashimotos, Graves, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogrens, diabetes, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia.
Memory, emotional stability, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, brain fog.
Stress management, creativity, and weight balancing.
Ear infections, Rashes, Colds, Eczema, ADD/ADHD, Asthma, GERD, Food Allergies, Constipation
Fertility, pre-conception counseling, PMS, menopause, yeast infections, cervical dysplasia, abnormal uterine bleeding, Midwifery Care
Hypothyroidism/hyperthyroidism, adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalance, menopause and perimenopause, amenorrhea.
High cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), angina.
Acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes.
- Physical Exams: Well-Woman, Well-Child & School/Sports physicals
- Annual Gynecological Exams & Pap Smears
- Naturopathic Newborn and Pediatric care
- Vaccinations as well as Vaccine Counseling, alternative scheduling & Homeopathic Vaccination
- Preconception planning & fertility counseling
- Midwifery Services including pre & postnatal care, home/water births
- Natural, Bio-identical Hormone treatment as well as hormone testing
- Weight Loss Programs with HCG
- Food allergy and sensitivity testing
- Herbal prescriptions
- Detoxification Protocols
- Nutritional and dietary assessments
- Medical nutritional supplementation
- On-site Laboratory testing